1. 7-9 Years of Experience in Automation Testing.
2. Identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools
3. Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing
4. Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
5. Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across project teams
6. Oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams
7. Understanding software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case execution, deployment and, test data, defect tracking, test automation and training.
8. Experience in various automation tools like Selenium, UFT, Appium, Protractor, Egg plant, TOSCA.
9. Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
10. Evaluate and select best usage of test automation tools for different purposes
11. Assist engineering management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions
12. In-depth knowledge on Java / Azure / Amazon AWS
13. Should have worked on API automation using Java/Cucumber
14. Having competencies around DevOps, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
15. Should have involved in setting up environment with webserver, data base, application server
16.Knowledge on cloud, containers and virtualization
17.Broad and deep technical experience with one or more virtualization and cloud technologies like VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Microsoft Azure.
18.Experience implementing and working in a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline.
Published On :
Job tenure : Immediate Joiner
Experience : 7-9 Years
Job Location : Bangalore